Masters degree from the University of Virginia... Administration and Supervision
North Carolina General Contractor License Number #36414
Certified "Master Home Inspector"... N.C. State License # 0024... Over 6000 individual homes personally inspected... Wilmington's most experienced home inspector!
President of the Wilmington Home Inspectors Association
First and former President for the Southeast chapter of the North Carolina Licensed Home Inspectors Association.
Inspections instructor for the city of Wilmington's Home Ownership Pool (HOP) which tutors perspective buyers every other week with the nuances of purchasing property... each participant is familiarized with the following:
1. The value of the consent form
2. How to identify experienced home inspectors
3. North Carolina's Standard Of Practice for inspecting homes (rule book)
4. Components of the home inspection
5. Areas and components NOT included with the home inspection (additional inspections may be needed)
6. The summary page with regard to conducting business as established in the Offer Purchase Contact (paragraph #16)
7. Understanding the "Cost Of Repair" contingency (16-e) within your contract.
Cully Weiss was the home inspector invited to a regional "legal" seminar conduct by local attorneys for the benefit real estate agents. The intention of the seminar was to help realtors to become familiar with the NC guideline for home inspection called Standard Of Practice and how its intentions it may be contrary to the terms and conditions established in the Offer to Purchase Contract which an agreement between the buyers and sellers.